Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 3 Neuro Rehab and Stroke Occupational Therapy Assistant to work based in Coxheath or Sevenoaks.
The pay rate for this locum Neuro Rehab and Stroke Occupational Therapy Assistant job is £12 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Support all the team's clinicians (Physios, OTs, Speech and Language Therapists and Dietitians) in the delivery of therapy against agreed goals to a caseload of patients. Work will be supervised by a qualified therapist.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapy Assistant.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 3 Neuro Rehab and Stroke Occupational Therapy Assistant job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.