Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapy Assistant to work based in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Assistant job is £14-£17 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide functional assessments of needs and environmental assessments.
- Identify eligible needs and provide clients with information and advice.
- Make recommendations for provision of equipment and adaptations to promote well-being and independence in accordance with the Care Act 2014.
- Manage own caseload in a timely manner.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum of 2 years equipment provision experience.
- Have a good working knowledge of minor Occupational Therapy equipment and adaptations.
- Minor adaptation experience is ideal.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapy Assistant job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.