Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Social Services Community Occupational Therapist to work full-time within an Intermediate Care Unit based in Eastbourne.
The pay rate for this locum Social Services Occupational Therapist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-6 month contract.
- As post holder of this role, you will undertake a professional assessment in a range of settings with individuals and to make recommendations about management of their disability and appropriate rehabilitation.
- Apply specialist knowledge and skills including advice, counselling, support, training in specific techniques, provision of equipment and adaptations and remedial treatment.
Requirements of the Social Services Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Responsibilities/general duties (minimum 3 - maximum 8)
Case Load: 9-17 clients for full time staff member
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Dynamic and solution focused
- Able to motivate and inspire others
- Excellent documentation & recording skills
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Social Services Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.