Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Sidcup on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists job is £25-£28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
You will be working 37.5 week - Monday- Friday - Flexible can be worked over 4-day shifts or short shifts (some weekends may be needed occasionally).
Duties of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Initial assessment, OT/PT assessment , rehab care plans , case manager and part as patient of the MDT
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registered
- Previous experience
- Must be a car driver
- Candidate will be working with Covid patients
- Experiences of working with older adults, worked as part of a rehab team, community or hospital experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.