Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Lewisham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £25.00 - £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
The postholders will be expected to work within a 7 day, 8 to 8 service (rota)
- Establish the new admission avoidance pathway
- Work alongside enablement and the established supported discharge team
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Community experience
- A & E experience
- Car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive OT knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.