Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3/4/5/6/7 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work part time or full time in Chertsey, Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is negotiable depending on experience and banding.
This role is an ongoing contract.
- Cover medicine, surgery and cardio-respiratory
- Cover medical, surgical and orthopaedic areas
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Respiratory competence
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy and physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.