Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Bridport.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a minimum 3-month contract.
- To work alongside the MDT on the ward to assess, treat and facilitate discharge of patients.
- Patients have a variety of physical restrictions.
- To work alongside the MDT on the ward to assess, treat and facilitate discharge of patients. Patients have a variety of physical restrictions.
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist or occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.