Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist to work based in Southwark.
The pay rate for this locum Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist job is £34 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Provide professional occupational therapy services within a busy Reablement and Urgent Response service.
- Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals.
- To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities.
- Recommend suitable equipment and adaptations to users’ homes to maximise independent living skills.
- Work as part of an MDM within a fast-paced short term Intermediate Care Team.
Requirements of the Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.