Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work in Lewes on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £25.23 per hour.
The post holder must show high levels of communication with patients, their carers and the MDT, and be able to demonstrate actions that will impact on timely patient assessment, goal setting and treatment and discharge planning.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Current HCPC registration
- Candidates must demonstrate a keen interest in care of the older person, the delivery of quality patient rehabilitation, and discharge planning within a community hospital environment
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.