Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work full time within the First Contact Team based in Redbridge. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £32.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works
- Managing and reducing initial risk, implementing plans under the Care Act 2014 to reduce, delay and prevent the need for long term support
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Professional occupational therapy qualification as recognised by the HCPC
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment
- Experience with working in a multi-professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers
- Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
- Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
- Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching the safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice
- Knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own workload
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.