Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist to work full-time in a Discharge Planning team based in Salford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20 per hour (Assignment rate). It is a 3-month contract.
- In response to the COVID pandemic to support patients on discharge home from hospital, or prevent hospital admission.
- Provides a quick response and short term intervention to ensure patients are safe at home.
- Working with a patient group including a mix of conditions and specialities, from frailty and falls to MSK and neuro conditions.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
- 2 years' experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.