Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Discharge Occupational Therapist to work based in Redbridge.
The pay rate for this locum Discharge Occupational Therapist job is £31-£32 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The service is operational from 8am to 8pm seven days a week.
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
- May be rostered to late shifts 12pm-8pm.
Requirements of the Discharge Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Good Understanding of patient flow, acute pressures, Community Rehab and related pathways.
- Community and or acute working experience .
- Knowledge of equipment and risk assessment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to carry out community home visits and escalate any issues surrounding discharge triage working experience is desirable.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Discharge Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.