Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has locum roles for Band 6 Community Neuro Occupational Therapists to work full-time based in Lambeth.
The pay rates for these locum Community Neuro Occupational Therapist jobs are £25.81 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
These roles will be based at multiple sites.
Agile working in operation - staff given tablets to complete clinical notes/email.
Therapy assessments and interventions: Most staff are working remotely which includes some working from home. Patient assessments and therapy interventions are a mix of virtual appointments and some face to face visits. Virtual interventions also provided.
Requirements of the Community Neuro Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Neuro experience, NHS experience, Community experience
- Able to visit patients in own homes where appropriate
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Neuro Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.