Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Saffron Walden. The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6 -month contract.
- To play a major and specialist role in the advanced assessment, treatment and clinical management of patients who have complex, acute and chronic presentations, determining the functional deficits and Physiotherapy treatment required. This is in the community setting and on an Inpatient Rehabilitation ward.
- To practice in accordance with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy rules of Professional Conduct and Standards of Physiotherapy, and the Health Professions Council's regulations.
- To contribute to the overall service development of the team and actively participate in Continuing Professional Development. Provide leadership through supervision, mentoring, education and training. To conduct appraisals for junior members of the team.
- To build on previous experience to further develop clinical and managerial competencies.
- To work as part of the integrated team to plan, deliver and evaluate all aspects of the patient treatment process, including discharge and referral to appropriate community-based health and social care agencies.
- To consolidate prior knowledge and ensure continued development of a broad range of clinical skills in rehabilitation. This will include skill in neurological rehabilitation, admission avoidance, general rehabilitation and management of long-term conditions.
- To perform physiotherapeutic assessment of patients with diverse presentations and complex physical and psychological conditions to provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us.
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system.
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.