Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Discharge to Assess/Community Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Whitechapel.
The pay rate for this locum Discharge to Assess/Community Occupational Therapist job is £28.00 - £29.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role will involve some visits to wards to meet patients and liaise with referrers. There is also the opportunity to work from home on alternate weeks.
Requirements of the Discharge to Assess/Community Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience in discharge planning within acute setting and extensive knowledge of community services
- Previous work within the community in rehabilitation or discharge to assess role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Discharge to Assess/Community Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.