Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a Community Mental Health Service on a full-time basis based in Leeds. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Degree or equivalent in occupational therapy
- 2 years experience within mental health (preferably Band 6 but Band 5s will be considered)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.