Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Basildon on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6 month contract (until January 2021).
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- NHS acute hospital experience
- Experience of equipment provision and cognitive assessments
- Must have previous experience in these acute areas - A&E, Frailty and Care of the Elderly wards.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.