Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Community Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work in West Bridgford, Nottingham on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £20.12 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. You'll be working 3-4 days a week.
- To contribute to a high-quality occupational therapy service by carrying out the assessment, goal setting, implementing treatment programmes and evaluation in conjunction with other members of the MDT under the supervision of a senior occupational therapist.
- To support patients/clients to improve or maintain their level of function and quality of life and plan future care in an appropriate setting.
- To be responsible with the MDT for planning a safe discharge including home visit assessments.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous occupational therapy experience
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.