Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP) to work based within Burton.
The pay rate for this locum Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP) job is £45-50 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract. This role is to work 2 days per week.
Requirements of the Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP):
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP) job is advertised by Liam Dale; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.