Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Non-Medical Prescriber to work based in Burton Upon Trent.
The salary for this permanent Non – Medical Prescriber job is £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
- Ensure the safe and effective delivery of clinical services in line with policies, procedures, clinical governance and national standards whilst contributing to the overall development and modernisation of the Clinical Unit, and to ensure compliance with the aims and objectives of the organisation
- Carry out all functions as Nurse on duty when required and support the Clinical Lead Nurse to oversee the Clinical Team
- Ensure that services and support are provided in a person-centred way, using person-centred approaches
- Ensure the care and safety of staff and of clients when they are residing at the unit or accessing the services
- The promotion of an environment conducive to a high standard of care in which clients can participate, according to their capacity and wishes
- Work in collaboration with all other staff to aid in the safe delivery of prescribing services
- Responsible for the safe delivery of NMP clinics in accordance with the 'Drug Misuse and Dependence: UK guidelines on clinical management (Orange book), NMC and NMP registration
- Prescribe controlled drugs within the boundaries of individual NMP competencies and in line with individual clients clinical management plans, agreed by independent prescribers, client and NMP
Requirements of the Non – Medical Prescriber:
- Relevant qualification
- Recent experience working within a substance misuse role
This Non – Medical Prescriber job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.