Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Microbiology Biomedical Scientist to work based in Jersey.
The pay rate for this locum Microbiology Biomedical Scientist job is £35.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Apply specialist scientific knowledge, methods and advanced technology to the investigation of clinical samples, to guide the diagnosis and management of infectious diseases, protecting the health of islanders
- Provide a high level diagnostic service for Covid-19 through the use of automated Rt-qPCR, liquid handling robots, Sars-CoV-2 antigen testing alongside secure data management systems which communicate results directly to the patient or provider
Requirements of the Microbiology Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within a biomedical science
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Microbiology Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.