Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Microbiology Associate Practitioner to fill a full-time role based in London.
The pay rate for this locum Microbiology Associate Practitioner job is £17 - £18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Microbiology Associate Practitioner:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within biomedical science
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Microbiology Associate Practitioner job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.