Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Redhill.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Provide a single point of access for all emergency, urgent and routine referrals.
- As a Band 6 you will be working alongside both junior and senior practitioners.
- Take a lead in coordinating shifts, delegating to other team members as well as liaising with other key stakeholders.
- Required to urgently respond to request for assessment and treatment of people experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Work autonomously as well as an effective team member.
- This is an integrated role in order to support the triage and/or rapid response as well as the Home Treatment elements of the service and the post holder will be responsible for creating an environment which is safe, supportive and an easily accessible with a no wrong door approach.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Suitable for someone who is person centred, positive, motivated and passionate about providing a high quality holistic approach to the care and support of vulnerable people.
- Knowledge and experience in working in HTT, Community or SPA.
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.