Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill adhoc shifts based in Essex.
There are day, night and weekend shifts available.
The pay rate for this Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse role is £23.43-24 per hour (assignment rate).
- Providing care to over two 13-bedded wards
- Working for a service that offer an age-appropriate environment for those who also have a mental health/personality disorder and/or mild to moderate dementia and are in need of physical health care needs
Requirements of the Band 5 Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 Nurse job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.