Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill Adhoc shifts in York. Long days and night shifts.
- Monday to Friday - £19.03 per hour
- Nights/Saturday shifts - £24.51 per hour
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £29.99 per hour
There are four inpatient mental health wards:
- Ebor ward – female adult beds
- Minster ward – male adult beds
- Wold View – for people with dementia
- Moor Croft – for older people with mental health conditions such as psychosis, severe depression or anxiety.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Clinical experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse
- NMC Registered
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by the Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.