Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated MASH Administrator to work full-time based in Horsham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum MASH Administrator job is £10.41 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-6month contract.
- You will respond to enquiries through West Sussex Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH), in a timely and efficient way.
- Will take information in relation to MASH enquiries where there is concern with children, then carry out initial prioritisation of the enquiries.
- As the first point of contact, you will provide information to the public and professionals about the services and support that are available.
Requirements of the MASH Administrator:
- An awareness of the policies, practices and procedures in relation to Social Work and an understanding of the role of MASH.
- Experience of working within a multi-agency environment including forming effective working relationships, undertaking administrative tasks and processes including inputting data and using databases.
- Communicate with and develop good working relationships with a wide and diverse range of people, such as Senior Management, customers, professionals, key contacts and members of the public.
- Take notes over lengthy periods, analysing and interpreting complicated information which is also sensitive/ disturbing / highly confidential, such as note-taking at a Strategy Meeting.
This MASH Administrator job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.