- You will be required to gain a comprehensive understanding of service delivery
Your New Company
Innovate Services represents a step-change from traditional children's social work, SEND, and inclusion services delivery in favour of a far more agile approach. One that's proven to promote better outcomes for children and young people and exceptional local authority cost-savings.
Through its core brands - Innovate CYPS and Innovate Psychology - Innovate Services gives local authorities the capacity and capability to confidently introduce sustainable, innovative service-delivery models. Being a practice-led service, Innovate Services fully manages entire services, whilst drawing on its wide-ranging expertise to review each local authority client's service delivery objectively.
With Innovate Services by their side, local authority children's services and psychology services throughout the UK are gaining far more clarity. They are looking at their practice models and processes through an entirely new lens to achieve long-term change.
We are very proud to share that in November 2019, the Innovate CYPS team scooped an award at CYP Now in recognition for outstanding work within a particular local authority.
Your New Role
The successful candidate will be required to gain a comprehensive understanding of service delivery in order to effectively perform the role. On a day to day basis tasks will include:
- Generating high level professional proposals
- Liaising with Senior professionals to arrange meetings
- Undertake relevant research and information which will assist business growth
- Proof read and format professional reports / documents
- Work alongside the senior leadership team to support day to day operations
- Support diary management of Heads of Service and Managing Directors
What you will need to succeed:
- A good level of IT knowledge and familiarity with using different IT systems
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
- Excellent written english
- A minimum of 5 years work experience within a similar role
We also have some great perks!
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Highstreet, restaurant and cinema discounts
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive company then we want to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we regret that we are unable to respond to all individuals. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be aware that, on this occasion, we will not be processing your application any further.