Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Consultant in Public Health to work part-time based in Thurrock.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Consultant in Public Health job is £600 per day. This is a 9 month backfill part time appointment for a Consultant in Public Health.
About the role:
- The post is a senior member of the Public Health Department in Thurrock, providing public health leadership, advice and support.
- The post holder will be a strong advocate for public health.
- Public Health leadership for the Thurrock COVID 19 Local Operating Control Centre (TLOCC) and contact tracing cell.
- Leadership for specific Children's Public Health Improvement Programmes, as agreed with line manager and the Assistant Director of Public Health.
- Oversight of other COVID19 projects as advised.
Requirements of the Interim Consultant in Public Health:
- Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List/UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists.
- Applicants must meet minimum CPD requirements (i.e. be up to date) in accordance with Faculty of Public Health requirements or other recognised body.
- Project management skills
- High level of understanding of epidemiology and statistics, public health practice, health promotion, health economics and health care evaluation.
- Understanding of NHS and local government cultures, structures and policies.
- Understanding of social and political environment.
This Interim Consultant in Public Health job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.