Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Commissioning/Market Development Manager to fill a full-time role based in Kettering, Northamptonshire.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Commissioning Manager job is £400 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- To lead the overall commissioning oversight of separate or pooled health and social care services, including service redesign and de-commissioning.
- The development of strategies and plans for high quality and cost effective services from internal and external providers which meet clearly defined service standards and the needs of service users. To ensure all commissioned services include quality measures and outcomes and deliver value for money.
- To make the best use of local population information, the JSNA and other plans and strategies.
- To manage effective mechanisms and arrangements for effective engagement and participation for people using services and carers.
- To manage spend within the resources available and in line with priorities and financial targets in compliance with the policies, financial regulations and standing orders of the Council.
- To develop service plans, commissioning plans and strategies that reflect the BCF, Sustainability and Transformation Plan, and Health and Wellbeing Board budget setting processes and priorities.
- To manage the development of plans addressing issues of equal access and social inclusion and ensure the impact is evaluated.
- Graduate Degree or Relevant Education/Health/Social Care Professional Qualification.
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Management/Project Management qualification is desirable.
This Interim Commissioning Manager job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.