Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Business Change Analyst to work full-time based in Staffordshire.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Business Change Analyst job is £300 per day.
- Undertake targeted research, data analysis and strategic design work for Senior Business Designers at a portfolio level to engage senior managers at the earliest stages of transformation planning under tight timescales.
- At a project level, lead and manage the business design activity for complex multi-agency transformation. Achieve this through deploying of range of analysis and design approaches (e.g. systems thinking, six sigma, enterprise architecture, etc.) which you are able to apply flexibility based on the context and constraints presented by the project.
- Positively engaging with sponsors, operational leaders, portfolio & project managers and stakeholders to gain agreement, ownership and commitment to any proposed analysis and design work, to ensure successful and sustainable delivery of any proposed changes.
- Employing a range of consultancy styles and techniques (e.g. Egan, 5 whys, emotional intelligence, etc) to engage stakeholders and build positive relationships with them. Manage and appropriately escalate issues that arise to ensure 'good enough' design approaches are being used that deliver an appropriate level of sustainable outcomes and benefits based on the trade-off between cost, time and quality, in environments where there are high levels of ambiguity.
- Provide reporting information to Portfolio and Project Managers relating to delivery of design activity and resource utilisation in line with agreed reporting processes and schedules, escalating issues as appropriate in a timely manor to key stakeholders.
- Shaping and facilitating structured and unstructured meetings, workshops and other change events for a range of audiences including senior managers, service managers and their teams.
This Interim Business Change Analyst job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.