Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Child Protection Chair/ Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) to work full-time in Blackpool. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Child Protection Chair/ Independent Reviewing Officer job is £43,662 - £48,541 per annum.
Duties of the Child Protection Chair/ Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Identifying good social work practice and communicating this to our Quality Assurance and Learning Service
- to inform developments in our new Online Social Care Library of good practice and undertaking nominations for the Monthly Principal Social Worker Best Practice Award.
Requirements of the Child Protection Chair/ Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a statutory safeguarding child setting with significant experience child protection and care planning work.
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a strong personal organisational capacity and have a proven ability to creatively engage with children
This Child Protection Chair/ Independent Reviewing Officer job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.