Would you like to develop your social work career?
Sanctuary Social Care is looking for an experienced and dedicated Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO)/Child Protection Advisor Team Manager, to work full-time in West Sussex. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Advisor Team Manager job is £400 - £500 per day (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Due to the nature of this role, the postholder will be expected to travel county wide.
- Lead and motivate a team
- Deliver reviews and safeguarding conferences
- Supporting senior managers by advising on strategy, policy and further direction of the service
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Advisor Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within a similar role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Advisor Team Manager job is advertised by Rob King; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.