Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Derby for a Band 6 Immunology Biomedical Scientist.
The pay rate for this locum Immunology Biomedical Scientist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Immunology Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- IBMS Specialist Portfolio in Immunology or equivalent level experience
- Extensive experience of routine Immunology, especially preparation of and reading of slides for indirect immunofluorescence for routine immunology testing eg. ANA, liver autoantibodies, endomysial antibodies
- Understanding and familiarity of routine equipment e.g. ASP for slide preparation, use of IQC
- Familiarity with QPulse or other QMS
- Be able and confident to prepare and read IF slides with a high degree of accuracy
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Immunology Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.