Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Health and Wellbeing Nurse Practitioner to fill a full-time role in Stroud, Gloucestershire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Health and Wellbeing Nurse Practitioner role is £23 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
- Undertake health & wellbeing assessments for all opiate users and users of other drugs when advised by the clinical lead.
- Undertake nurse alcohol assessments for all alcohol service users.
- Provide titration for opiate service users as part of health and wellbeing clinics to ensure the service user achieves an optimum dose of OST.
- Provide screening for BBV.
Requirements of the Health and Wellbeing Nurse Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Degree or equivalent in nursing (RGN or RMN)
- Recent experience working as a Substance Misuse Nurse
This Health and Wellbeing Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Lily Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.