Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Head of Inclusion to fill a full-time role based in London.
The pay rate for this locum Head of Inclusion job is negotiable with the client.
- To support an Operational Director in securing the continuous development, improvement, efficiency and success of the Department as a whole through effective leadership, budget management, strategic direction, planning, management and governance.
- To lead the development, planning and delivery of a service to meet the current and future needs of users within available resources.
- To lead and develop a range of high quality inclusion services:
- Integrated services for children and young people with special educational needs incorporating transport for children with SEND;
- SEND specialist services;
- The Education Psychology Service;
- Service development, incorporating Connexions and co-ordination of the Youth Offer;
- Targeted inclusion services and alternative provision for children in education other than at school;
- Virtual School for Looked After Children.
- To support corporate initiatives relating to social and educational inclusion.
- To play a leading role in relevant partnerships and multi-agency networks.
- To contribute to the delivery of corporate priorities and objectives.
Requirements of the Head of Inclusion:
- Recognised Social Work Qualification
- CQSW, DipSW or other Social Work England recognised social work or social care qualification
- Experience within a similar role is essential
This Head of Inclusion job is advertised by Billy Holland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.