Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Newham for a Band 6 Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist to work part time.
The pay rate for this locum Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Monday - Friday
- 08:00 am – 16:00 pm or 12:00 pm – 20:00 pm – 1 hour lunch break - 35 hours per week
Requirements of the Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Experience - Haematology and Blood Transfusion, Coagulation, and Morphology
- Winpath, IH-500 or IH-1000 for Blood Transfusion and Sysmex for Haematology and Coagulation experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Haematology/Blood Transfusion Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.