Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Haematology Biomedical Scientist to work based in Abercynon.
The pay rate for this locum Haematology Biomedical Scientist job is £25.37 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Work as a lone worker for nights and weekends
- Work at both RGH and PCH sites when required
Requirements of the Haematology Biomedical Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Post qualifying experience within biomedical science
- Be fully competent in Haematology, Coagulation and Blood Bank
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Haematology Biomedical Scientist job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.