Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Support Worker to work full time based in Darlington.
The salary for this permanent Family Support Worker job is £28,000 - £30,000 per annum (plus an additional £30 per sleep in if required due to high-risk circumstances.)
- Working directly with families in budgeting, healthy living, employment/training and supervision of any contact with extended family who may attend the centre
- Work within policies and procedures
Requirements of the Family Support Worker:
- Support worker experience
- Ability to be able to work evenings and weekends - shift work
- Experience of working in a Children’s safeguarding environment
- Assessment skills/administration skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with anxious parents
- Early years' experience
- Therapeutic/Counselling experience
- An understanding of the issues affecting parenting i.e. Drug and alcohol use, mental health and Domestic Abuse
- Full driving licence
- Experience of training in life skills
- A new, exciting and rewarding role
- Support and training
- Opportunities to develop close supportive working relationships with other services internally and externally
- Pension Scheme
- 4 weeks per annum (plus 8 public bank holidays)
This Family Support Worker job is advertised by Jenifer Watts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.