Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Court Adviser to work full-time in Manchester, within the Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Family Court Adviser job is £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Assessing and analysing court applications for any child protection and serious welfare issues affecting a child or young person
- Provide high quality early safeguarding and child protection advice, assessments and analysis to the Court on the needs and best interests of children subject to or involved in Family Proceedings
- Ensure that the well-being and safety of the child is paramount throughout Cafcass' involvement in the case.
- Directly work with children & families to achieve safe and positive outcomes for children, referring to other services where this will produce benefit.
- Produce high quality work with a rapid throughput, combining increasing productivity with quality of casework.
Requirements of the Family Court Adviser:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Previous court experience as a social worker
This Family Court Adviser job is advertised by Vaughan Graham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.