Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Family Case Worker to work within a Children with Disabilities (CWD) Team based in Cheshire West.
The pay rate for this locum Family Case Worker job is £16.12 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
You will be required to travel between Chester, Winsford, Northwich and Ellesmere Port districts.
- Provide a high-quality family support and advocacy service to families with disabled children and young people with multiple and complex disabilities
- Deliver relevant interventions in order to ensure that immediate needs are met whilst also aiming to stimulate long-term positive change to improve the welfare and life experiences, of disabled children and young people and their families
Requirements of the Family Case Worker:
- Significant experience working within a similar role
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Family Case Worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.