Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a role for a Environmental Health Officer for the COVID Response Service in Manchester. Currently a mix of home working/on site and office based.
This pay rate for this role is £30-40 per hour (ltd) and has an initial 6-month contract. Weekend work is available with an enhanced rate involved.
- Provide professional consultation, support and guidance for team members, colleagues and external stakeholders to assist in professional decision making and approve specific decisions in relation to the implementation, enforcement and translation of statutory regulations, legislation and national guidelines.
- Responsible for the delivery of an effective, high quality operational, inspection, compliance and regulation service through the provision of detailed technical regulatory knowledge in order to protect the health, safety and wellbeing of Manchester residents.
- Liaise and engage with customers and stakeholders and ensure quality customer focused services are delivered within performance and quality targets.
- Supporting and advising businesses who have COVID cases
- Attendance at professional panels and providing training for internal colleagues and external partners and businesses
Requirements of the Environmental Health Officer:
- Hold a EHRB registration certificate or have sufficient experience dealing with infectious disease control or other suitable qualification eg NEBOSH
- Evidence of recent CPD.
- Must be familiar with applying a Corporate Enforcement Policy and the Regulators Code, understand enforcement procedures including preparation of prosecution case files, Police and Criminal Evidence Act (PACE) interview processes, Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulations and giving evidence in court.
- An enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
This Environmental Health Officer role is advertised by Ben Fincham; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.