Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role in Merthyr within the Acute Nutrition Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £19-£21 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3 month contract.
- This post will focus on delivering a quality, evidence based specialist nutrition support dietetic service to patients within the Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board Area
- To work autonomously managing a specialist complex and varied caseload of patients with complex nutrition support needs in addition to different clinical conditions, inc. complex surgery & gastroenterology, identifying, planning and delivering highly specialist dietetic interventions demonstrating expertise in this area of clinical speciality
- To demonstrate clinical effectiveness by the use of evidence based outcomes
- Lead on specific clinical audit/research projects within area of speciality
- To provide leadership for junior staff and support staff and contribute to their development, as a delegated supervisor, and undertake annual performance review of junior staff
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.