Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham within the Home Enternal Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £26 - £28 per hour depending on experience (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Duties of the Dietitian:
- Working with adults and children with feeding tubes
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- Experience in Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition
- Experience with adults and children with feeding tubes
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.