Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Data Scientist to fill a full-time role in Leamington Spa. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Biomedical Scientist practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Data Scientist roles are £20.58 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Data scientists are responsible for the analysis of sample data and correct tracking and recording of the analysis in the appropriate LIMS database, to the lab's accreditation standards.
- They will be expected to process large data sets accurately and identify anomalous results.
- To manage the flow of data out of the laboratories, resulting in correct patient sample reporting.
- Analyse non-clinical data as part of process optimisation and escalate any quality control issues relating to reagent performance to the quality manager.
Requirements of the Data Scientist:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science (BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science or alternative qualification)
- Post qualifying experience within a similar role
These Data Scientist roles are advertised by Yaseen Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.