Sanctuary Health is currently looking for 4 experienced and dedicated Band 7 Radiographers to work full-time in Ashford, Canterbury or Margate, within the Clinical Support Service. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for these locum Radiographer jobs are £29.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Radiographers:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- At least 2 years post qualifying experience within a similar role
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Radiographer knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Radiographer jobs are advertised by Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.