Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Criminal Justice Engagement and Recovery Programme Lead to work based in Bolton, Salford and Trafford.
The pay rate for this permanent Criminal Justice Engagement and Recovery Programme Lead role is £28,775 per annum (pro-rata).
- Build effective partnerships with criminal justice professionals, agencies and institutions including HMPs, NPS and CRCs
- Recruit, assess and support clients in the criminal justice sector who would be likely to benefit from a residential rehabilitation recovery programme
- Deliver individual support and group recovery programmes for potential clients
- Record all interactions with clients on an electronic case management system
- Contribute to project reports and updates
- Build on our dynamic intelligence training modules
Requirements of the Criminal Justice Engagement and Recovery Programme Lead:
- Experience working within a similar role
- Car driver with access to own vehicle
This Criminal Justice Engagement and Recovery Programme Lead job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.