Sanctuary Health has a job vacancy in Guernsey for a Consultant Community Paediatrician.
The salary for this Permanent role is £84,252 - £113,440 per annum. The post is whole time with no out of hours on call commitments.
- Lead the Community Paediatric Services with support from the General Paediatricians working with the multidisciplinary and multiagency teams.
- Working in an integrated child health department with five acute general paediatricians providing comprehensive paediatric services.
- The post holder would have management responsibilities within the Community Paediatric service and as part of a combined Paediatric Department responsible to the Department Lead and the Medical Director.
- States of Guernsey pension scheme (separate to NHS pensions arrangements and limits).
- CEA awards - up to 6 on appointment: pensionable and not subject to renewal.
- Generous rent and relocation allowances.
- Paid medical indemnity fees; Royal College subscription and GMC fees.
- Private practice is encouraged and integrated into your working day.
- Low tax rates (20% top rate income tax, no capital gains or inheritance tax).
- Attractive relocation package*
- Full GMC registration
- Previous experience at Consultant grade
- Experience in the management of children with autism and safeguarding is essential.
- Sufficient experience at Senior level to be placed on the Specialist Register.
- Experience in autism assessments.
- MB ChB or equivalent.
- MRCPCH or equivalent.
- On the specialist register for Community Paediatrics.
- Training relevant to subspecialty interest.
This Consultant job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.