Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Bristol on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30.20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience of working with a broad range of people including , disabled people, families, partners in a social care setting and providing solutions including, reablement, rehabilitation, Telecare, equipment and adaptations.
- Demonstrate good understanding of disability on activities of daily living
- Experience of, or be prepared to work in accordance with the Councils Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Evidence of on-going continuous professional development and knowledge of current legislation and practice relating to social care.
- IT skills to use client data system (with training if needed), and common software packages e.g word, outlook
- Have good interpersonal skills, be able to carry out good quality assessments and outcome focused plans and communicate findings and risks to service users, families, carers and keep detailed and accurate records.
- Full clean drivers licence and assess to a car (or able to use another appropriate means of travel) to travel to a range of locations including home visits
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.