Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Taunton on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Support predominately with moving and handling assessments, ordering and reviewing equipment
- There will be priority visits that will need to be carried out in line with identified risk and home visiting guidance
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.