Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Registered Nurse to work full-time based in Sittingbourne. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Community Nurse job is £24,907 - £30,615 per annum.
- To deliver nursing care in accordance with national and local policy and guidance and in accordance with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Participate in assessment and care planning of patient care in conjunction with the Senior Sister/Team Sister
- Implements and evaluates care and treatment in agreement with the patient and as defined in the care plan - escalates any deviation from the care plan or change in condition to the Senior Sister/Team Sister /GP accordingly.
- Communicates effectively with patients, carers and all members of the multidisciplinary team
- Prioritises daily work in line with clinical/patient need.
- Maintains accurate and legible patient records in line with professional and organisational requirements - this includes electronic patient record system (CIS) and any paper records.
- Implements and works to ensure evidence based care/best practice.
- Actively participates and contributes to team meetings and daily handover.
- Initiates health promotion activities with individuals, patients and carers.
- Actively involved in the development and implementation of community nursing service developments and initiatives.
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- 1st Level Nurse Registration (registered with the NMC)
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Mentorship/teaching qualification (within first 2 years of post)
- Educated to diploma level
- Ability to work within a Team
- Ability to work alone
- Ability to listen to communicate with patients and carers in a compassionate and caring manner
- Ability to communicate respectfully with all colleagues
- Presentation skills for teaching to individuals e.g. patients and to small groups e.g. students
- Knowledge of recent developments within health and social care
- Keeps up to date with evidence based practice and research related to nursing and health care in the community
- Ability to operate community equipment
- Current driving license and access to a car during the working day
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive community nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.